Monday, January 13, 2014

Movin on Up

Holycow!  You had one crazy week.  I am so sorry to hear all of those things that happened to you.  You be in my prayers more than ever this week.  If there is anything that I can do for you please let me know and I will be happy to do it.  I love you and hope that you are doing ok.  How fast were you going.  I love you mom be safe!  Well this week has been great on the mission.  My companion and I have been working hard trying to build up this area.  It's been such a blessing to see the hand of the Lord in Culpeper Virginia.  I love doing missionary work it is such a blessing.  We have had so many experiences this week were we will be tracting all day just knocking doors.  I've knocked so many doors my nuckles are starting to hurt.  Anyway,  We tract all day and we find some people but most people arn't really interested in learning more.  Then when we are about to go in and it's the last house we always find someone that is interested in learning the gospel.  Of of them happened last night.  We were tracting and we knocked on an intire neighboorhood and everyone had turned us away.  We came to the last door and a guy answered it.  We started to talk to him and come to find out he use to be a member.  He was very excited to see us and wanted us to come back.  It was such a blessing to find that needle in the heigh stack.  I love missionary work.  I don't have a lot of time this week to write.  In closing I would just like to bare my testimony that I know that this chruch is true.  I know that my Savior Jesus Christ lives and that he loves us.  Mom I know that he was watching over you.  It may seem like you had a bad week but he loves you.  Please never forget how much our Savior Loves you.  One of my favorite Scriptures is found in John 4:7-9 God is love that is the most important attribute that we can have I know it is.  Love is such a sacred thing.  I invite you guys this week to look as our Savior Jesus Christ does not on outward appearance but rather on the heart.  I have been trying to do this this week and it has been such a blessing to me.  I know that my Redeemer lives and that I can do all things through him I know that he is always by our side no matter what. Thank you for all of the prayers and thank you for the support that I recieve every week.  I love you all and hope that you have a great week.  I know that all these things are true and I love my Savior.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  Have a great week.  Take care of yourself I love you.  With lots of loves hugs and kisses from Virginia.
Elder Adams

How are you doing?
haha well it's about time.  I mean me and dad were just having fun but you went for the knock out blow.  I think you could be called wreck it Ralph. 
No Pain no Gain;)

Cuz I only have an hour.  And it's almost up.  Sorry I will Talk to you somemore next week.  I'm trying to figure out how to get more time in this library.  I love you mom and hope that everything is ok.  I love you with all my heart know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Stay strong and rely on our Savior Jesus Christ.  I love you so much.  Ask for a priesthood blessing mom! He can heal you.  I love you and hope you have a great week.  With all my love from Virginia.
Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment