Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013

Thank you for your e-mail.  That is awesome I didn't know that.  My companion is not much into history so for our P-day we are going golfing.  Yay! Time for some public humiliation haha no it should be fun I'm way excited.  The mission work is going good here.  It's hard that's for sure sense this is the Baptist capital of the world.  I know that as long as me and my companion just keep working hard and trying our best then the lord will bless us and we will be able to see the fruits of our labors.  Maybe not in this life but in the next life for sure.  That chair is super sweet that's so cool that you made that.  Down here there are so many muscle cars.  One of the ward members owns a 68 Chevelle.  It's so sweet I will try to get a picture of it and send it to you next week.  Have you started reading the Book of Mormon with Mom if not START.  It will bless your life so much and you will be able to do amazing things in this life.  I love you and thank you so much for all that you have done for me thank you for making me the man that I am today.  I love you have a great week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment