Monday, May 18, 2015

School

im on


I will for sure be praying for you!  I hope that your week goes well and that everything works out.  Thank you so much for helping me with the UVU stuff I'm sorry I should just do it myself but it really means a lot to me that you are willing to do that.  That's exciting that Arista's 24 Happy birthday to her I will have to e-mail her and let her know.  I thank you so much for being such a great mom and loving me so much.  It's about everyday that you wake up and think about how much love you showed me all through out my life always trying to help me and support me in all the crazy things that I did.  I thank you so much!  I love you with all my heart Mom.
This week was a great week.  We were able to do a lot of finding this week and teach a lot of great people.  First a couple of weeks ago I told you about the 6 topics that Elder Hales invited us to study.  It has been such a blessing to be able to study these 6 topics your testimony of basic gospel principles grow and learn so much more about our Fathers kingdom.  I love the gospel so much and studying it.  There is so much knowledge to be gained if we just open a book and begin reading.  Yes Elder Adams the boy that you could never get to read now absolutely loves to read and learn.  Anyway here is the miracle of the week.  We were on campus contacting trying to talk with everyone and this one girl walks past us.  We got her attention and began asking her questions about the her relationship with God.  She told us about how God had reached out to her and from a very young age began helping her to know that he was there.  We then started to talk about the Restored gospel of Jesus Christ and how it will bless her life.  She started to make a lot of sense of it all and began to become very intrigued with the gospel of Jesus Christ and how it will enhance her relationship with God.  She LOVED it.  We invited her to baptism and to come to church and she completely agreed.  So church comes around and she arrives and brings 5 of her friends two of them we had already taught before.  It was such an amazing miracle and blessing.  They all enjoyed it and were really able to feel the spirit.  I love this work.  As long as we are willing to work are hardest and do the very best that we can our Heavenly Father will always be behind the work and wee will literally see his had revealed.  I know that this church is true.  I know that my Heavenly Father lives and loves me.  I know that this work is the work of God and that he is mindful of all his children.  I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God called to start the dispensation of the fullness of times to bring all dispensations that have begun before into one.  I love my Savior and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.  On the UVU thing I'm not sure if I will be flying my first semester.  I just want to be able to start on my general classes because I still might be going to the military... not sure yet.  Also I did really bad at budgeting my money this month and will need to use some of my home funds for work this week tell the end of the month.  I am so sorry I know I need to be better. Sorry for being a burden.  I love you and hope that you have a great week.  Know that I will pray for you.  You are the greatest.  My advice to you today comes from President Wilson, "Be comfortable with who you are and what you're doing."  Don't worry about those around you just do you best and that's all that matters.  Love you with all my heart from Virginia.

Elder Adams  

No comments:

Post a Comment