Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!

Hey I'm on!
That's fine. Did you see how I am emailing you today?
Hahahaha no we actually got our iPads!  It's way sweet!
It was just sweet.  So I will fax that paper to you today so that we can figure all those things out.  Thank you again for doing that for me.
What do you mean you need to notarized it?
Ok and then you just want me to scan it to you?


Well this week was another great week.  You will be happy to know that I am e-mailing this week from and iPad mini.  Our mission will be getting them this week so our mission president let us use them for a week just so that we are familiar with them.  It's really sweet!  Personally study is taken to a whole new level when you have the gospel library app.  It's way sweet! That is way sweet that you were able to get the yard all done.  You should start sending me pictures of the new yard.  It sounds like you've created your own private get away.  I mean that's pretty sweet if you ask me.  Thank you for putting the money on my card. Sorry again that you had to do that.....    President Wilson is definitely an inspired man!  He is an amazing man.  If I could ever be half the man that he is I would deem my life as a success.  Have a great time with the last couple of days of school that should be a lot fun.  

We were able to find a lot of great people and see a lot of growth in the people that we have been teaching. It has been the greatest miracle on the VCU campus to be able to see the gathering of Israel. What I mean by that is we met a guy this week by the name of Mohamed. He grew up in Sudan and has been Muslim his whole life. As we were teaching him the spirit was superstrong and it was cool to see how the understanding of who Jesus Christ was came into his eyes. He was not able to see it at first but but other Ray then showed him a video that I was able to help them see how Jesus Christ will bless his life it was really cool to be able to see the spirit of videos bring into a lesson. Missionaries in the digital age truly are changing the effectiveness of the work. This work will be able to go forward at such an alarming rate it will be crazy! I know that this work is the lords work and that he is gathering his children for the last time. I love this work with all my heart! There is nothing greater than to be able to go out and serve the Lord all day everyday. I love my savior and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 
My entire mission it's been really interesting to discover how people view God and what has brought them to that belief.  Have just the faintest belief in God is such a blessing from our Heavenly Father.  I hope that we will all hold onto our belief in God like a pearl of great price. It is one thing that I will never regret nor wish I never had.  I love this work and being able to strengthen my testimony on a daily bases.  It is such a blessing.  I invite you all to strengthen your belief and understand of our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ because that is the only way that we will find peace in this life and eternal happiness in the life to come.  I love you so much and hope that you have a great week!  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment