Monday, July 20, 2015

$$$$

Hey mom I'm on I didn't get an email from you.

Awesome! I need to ship my bike home today.....

Yeah that's what I was planning on doing.

Nah mama Adams just taught me the good ways.

Got random stuff to do and helping someone move.

I know I am writing it right now.


Thank you so much for everything that you continue to do for me it really means a lot.  You've maxed out my schedule for next semester right?  That is way awesome about Isaac that he graduated the Air Force.  I'm really sorry about being let go from your job.  That's never fun how that works out. I hope that you are doing well and keeping yourself busy though.  Did they give you a reason for why they let you go?  It sounds like the house is an island get away.  What did you do to it?  I'm thinking for the Airport just have the whole family there.  It would be fun to have just you guys there but the cousins are important.  Enough talking about that though.  It's nasty how fast this month has flown by.  Did the guy that you gave a Book of Mormon to ever contact the missionaries?
I really like your quote by Brad Wilcox that you sent.  In the mission field we call that having the faith to fail.  It's not that you start the journey with doubts in your mind.  Instead you put everything you have into something.  You make sure that you plan it out and get everything set.  When you then don't reach your goal what do you do?  Do doubts come flooding into your mind?  Do you start thinking that you were wrong all along?  If you have the faith to fail you keep going when the going gets tough.  You understand that his promises are never broken.  I love the gospel so much because it's so simple just have faith in Him.  Believe that he lives.  Believe that he loves you.  Believe that he is your loving Heavenly Father.  I love you and hope that you have a great week.  I love you so much!  I pray for you on a daily.  You are the greatest mom and dad in the whole world.
This week was a great week!  Lots of amazing miracles occurred this week.  The Lord is for sure hastening his work.  The first miracle occurred on Wednesday this week.  We were walking on campus and we stopped and talked with this Hispanic lady.  We started to talk with her and found out that she had been raised religiously but didn't find value in religion anymore.  We talked with her a little more about the Book of Mormon and how his was going to bless her and bring happiness into her life.  She said, "If you can help me find happiness then I will for sure read this book."  We met with again this week and she read the first 12 chapters of the Book of Mormon.  She loved it and she came to church this week!  It is amazing to see the power of the Book of Mormon in people's lives.  The next miracles is kind of like that one.  It was Thursday night and we were waiting for a guy to show up so we could teach him.  We hear a door open in the church so I thought it was him.  I turn a corner and there's a really skinny black with his head down standing in the door way.  Scared me to death!  We started talking with him and he says, "I've been waiting for this building to be open.  All I want is a Book of Mormon.  I've been looking everywhere for one and can't find one."  It was an amazing miracle.  We taught him and then he also came to church this weekend.  The Book of Mormon is the word of God.  It is the book that God is using to gather Israel.  I know with all my heart that it is true and that it does teach us how we can get closer to our Heavenly Father.  In a world that is so deprived about there knowledge of God this book is the book that will help all of God's children know that he lives and loves all of his children.  I love my savior with all my heart I know that he is my Savior and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

With all my love from Virginia
Elder Adams

Say what?

Ok sounds good.......

No comments:

Post a Comment