Monday, March 24, 2014

Hello

I got it:) guess who is getting transferred tomorrow???????
Nope not until tomorrow....
Saweet!!!! Man that is so exciting.  How is everything going with that???
Brian is from Kenna....  And he is still going to get baptized. I hopefully will be able to come back for his baptism.  He is so amazing.  Dang that is not good... I will for sure keep them in my prayers.  Stay strong mom I love you.
No getting transferred is hard I don't like it.  But I will not be a district leader.  I guess President Wilson and the Lord trust me a lot,  I have been called as a Zone Leader.... I'm super scared and nervous.  It's intimidating the task that lies ahead...
Yeah I'm not sure i know that I left the wall charger for the GPS but other than that I'm not sure o year and my towel... OOPS
NO I'm good I just use the car charger and the towel I can just buy another one:)  That is so sweet way to go!!! tell her congratulations!!!!  Tell her to go eat a butter sandwich she deserves it for working so hard.
Woah woah ok I see how it is.  I just realized I haven't had a butter sandwich in a long time.
Butter is way expensive it's one of those things you learn to live without
This one that I found in the apartment.  I think it might have mold on it..... 
Well I got to go.  See you later.  I love you and hope that you have a great week.  Thank you for talking to me today.  I love you. Hugs and kisses from Virginia.


This week was such a great week.  So many amazing things happened.  Just a crazy fun fact.  Megan Ritchie turned in her mission papers.  Crazy right!!!  Anyway so we got transfer calls this week and I am getting transferred.  I'm not sure where I am going yet or who my companion is going to be.  I find that out tomorrow.  I'm super excited to be able to go to a new place.  I am very sad to leave this area though it is going to be really tough... I love this area and I love the people that I have been able to serve here.  I love this work you truly do fall in love with the people you are serving.  Man I thought it was hard to leave home it's even harder leaving an area.  We have been able to see so many great miracles this week that the Lord has blessed us with.  The one that I would like to share with you guys is one that is very close to my heart.  It has nothing to do with an investigator.
I have had the blessing to be a district leader for the past three months.  During these three months there has been an Elder in my district that has been having a hard time.  At the beginning of these three months he only have three months left on his mission.  I sat down one day and was able to talk with him about his goals in finishing up his mission.  I expressed to him that one of those goals should be to burn his tag on his heart.  All through out these past months he has had a hard time being the best missionary that he can be.  I tried to pray for him every night before I went to bed.  This week after my companion and I got done with daily planning this Elder asked if he and I could talk.  We went into a room and we had an amazing conversation.  He expressed to me how he wanted to finish the last couple of days of his mission out right.  My heavenly Father answered my prayers.  As he and I talked I was able to fill the love of the Savior so strong for this Elder.  It was such an amazing moment.  I know that even when people aren't making the right choices or even when they aren't living up to there true potential that as long as we are the example and we do the best we can and plead to out Heavenly Father for help that he will change that person.  The most amazing thing is the change that I have seen in myself.  I know that my Savior lives and that he loves me.  I know with all my heart that he is there  and that he is listening.  There is no doubt in my mind.  I know that for a fact.  I love my Savior with all my heart.  I love this work and want to do it for the rest of my life.  It's crazy to look back and think that I have been out for 9 months.  My mission has been such a blessing for me and I love every morning being able to work.  To put on the black name tag and stand as a witness of God.  I know that my Savior lives.  There is no doubt in my mind.   I share with you that story so that you never give up on anything.  Everything is possible through the strength of the Lord I know that it is.  I love you all so much.
I love you guys and hope that you have a great week.  I will tell you guys next week what is going on and where I am at.  It's going to be way exciting.  Just like the Varsity song says, "The greatest adventure is what lies ahead, today and tomorrow are yet to be said, the choices the changes are all yours to make, the mold of your life is in your hands to shape."  love you all and I know all things things to be true in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.  With all my love and care from Virginia hugs and kisses.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment