Monday, March 31, 2014

Zone Leader

That is awesome.  She is getting her call soon.  CRAZY
No of course not.  Who does that sound like?
hahaha Yeah and I am so happy with where the Lord has put me.  It truly was inspired.  How is everything going with you? Are you hanging in there with all the craziness going on?


It sounds like you have all had a great week.  So I have been transferred to a town called Harrisonburg Virginia. It is crazy!!!!  This town is sweet.  It's a college town.  JMU James Madison University is located in our area but we don't teach there the YSA sisters do.  My address is 1721 Park Road appt. D Harrisonburg VA, 22903.  My new companion is awesome.  He is such a great missionary.  His name is Elder Unga.  He is sweet.  He has me up at 5:45 every morning working out.  It is the best.  He is Poly and is sweet.  I love the work it is going so great it is amazing.  I am so excited for General Conference.  It is going to be so amazing!!!!  A spiritual feast is about ready to take place and I am so ready for it.  I am so excited for Devin and Arista to be sealed in the temple.  You will have to tell me of all the details.  I will continually pray for them.  I am so excited.  I still remember the day that I left and I told Devin that I wanted to go to the temple with him.  I can't tell you how excited I am.  
We had a really amazing miracle happen last night. The first night that I get to Harrisonburg Elder Unga and I go and teach a potential investigator family. We meet them and they are amazing people. They didn't quiet understand the purpose of the Book of Mormon but they wanted us to come back and to teach them again. They also then invited us to a dinner/bible study that some people in there church put on every Sunday night. We said that we would love to come. As Elder Unga and I were driving to the house we were both very nervous we didn't want it to turn into a bash session at all. Before we went in we said a prayer that we would be able to represent the Lord and his Church and that everything would go smoothly. Well I know that the Lord answers prayers. As soon as we set foot into that home everyone in the room was trying to figure out more about mormon missionaries and about the Church. What was even crazier is that almost everyone that was there new a member of the Church is some way. We were able to make our purpose known and understand what we do. We then got into the conversation of religion and we shared with them that us as missionaries teach restored truth. One of the gentleman, Jacob, that was there said, "Wow restored truth I like the sound of that." We then had the bible study which went great. We were able to teach the people a more about our beliefs. After that we went to and talked to Jacob and asked him if there was a time that we could come by and teach his family about this restored gospel. He said, "Of course I would love for you guys to come by." As we were walking to our car I turned to Elder Unga and said, "I don't think that could have gone any better." He then replied, "Well we could have baptized everyone there."
This week has been amazing and has taught me so much about diligence and prayer and a hole lot of Humility.  The Lord has really taught me that it is only by him that I can do this work.  No matter what my capabilities and talents are it all comes down to having the spirit and doing it the Lords way.  I love my mission it has been such a great blessing and I thank you so much for supporting me as I have been out here.  I know that it is not easy but I thank you with all my heart.  I love you.  I know that this church is true and I know that my Savior lives.  I know that through the book of Mormon and Prayer we can draw closer to our Heavenly Father and we can figure out his will for us.  I love my Savior with all my heart and I love this work.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.  Thank you for all that you do I love you and hope that you have a great week.  With all my Love hugs and kisses from Virginia.

Elder Adams

O how nice of them.  They were in my last district.  Yeah sorry about the whole picture thing I'll send some today.  Just know I've gotten fat!
Loving it Elder Unga is a football star he is always keeping me on my toes and helping me be the best that I can be.  I'm not sure what you can do to help.  You have done so much already.
I know I'm fat ok.  That is awesome I am so happy for you all that will be a sweet trip.  Maybe you could go see Def leppard again....
O how nice I got to go.  Love you mom have a great week.  Mwah all my hugs and kisses and love.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment