Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Weather

Sorry about not writing you.  The weather was terrible yesterday.  Why I'm writing so late is because we had to wait for the roads to clear so that we could drive to the library.  This week was such a great week.  That is so awesome about the new stake presidency.  That stake is going to be on fire!!! Man this church is lead by God.  I love this gospel so much.  It sounds like you have had a pretty eventful week.  As the day that Devin and Arista going to the temple gets closer I think we all need to be preparing for it.  We all need to be strengthening our testimony of the Gospel and of our Savior Jesus Christ.  Devin and Arista are going to need our constant support and strength this is not going to be an easy thing for any of us.  I know that we are going to need to be there for the both of them.  I wrote Devin and gave him a reading assignment and I think that we should all read it this week.  It's a talk called, "Cast not away therefore your confidence" by Elder Jeffery R. Holland.  It is such a great talk and it strengthens me and my testimony of the Savior everytime I read it so please read it!
This week we were able to see the Beasley's baptized.  Holly cow what an amazing thing we were able to witness.  It was such an amazing miracle to see them.  The light of Christ has truely brought happiness into there lifes.  There smiles radiat with the Saviors love.  It is such an amazing miracle to be able to witness the blessing it is to see people change and choose to follow our Savior Jesus Christ.  I know that this Church is true and I know that my Savior lives.  If there is one thing that I love testifying about is our Savior.  There is no way that any of us could become who we are if we did not have the Savior.  The only way that we can ever change is through the Atonement of Christ.  I love my Savior so much and I know that he lives.  Another really cool miracle that we had this week is we found a new investigator.  His name is Brian Shamala.  He is the son of one of the members out here.  Brian just barley moved from Kennia Africa.  He can hardly speak english but he is so willing and thristy for the gospel.  He is amazing.  It is such a blessing to be able to see the people that the Lord has prepared all we as missionaries do is follow the spirit.  It is such an amazing feeling to be an instrument in the hands of our Heavenly Father I love it so much.
I just want to let you know that I love you guys so much.  I am so greatful for the support that I receive from home.  It is such a blessing to have a family that is there for me.  Praying for me.  I thank you so much for the love and prayers that have been offered in my behalf.  I could not do it with out you.  I love you so much.  I hope that everything is going ok.  Sorry if this letter was short and doesn't make sense I'm trying to write as fast as possible.  Know that I love you and that you mean the world to me.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.  With lots of love and hugs and kisses from Virginia.
Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment