Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall Break

Hey I'm on.  I didn't get an e-mail from you... plus I need my social security number for church purposes.
OK!!! loves!!!
The church needs it because of all new health care laws.  It's weird but o well.
No I only got one
Yeah ok I got those then.

This week was a great week.  Hailey Jensen got baptized and now she is preparing to go the temple!!!  It sounds like the selling of the house is going great and that you are getting everything into place.  Just imagine when this is all done it will be sweet!!!!  I was thinking about changing my profession to be like a seminary teacher of some sort.  If that was the case I was thinking about going to like a BYU or something to be able to take really good religion classes.  I'm not sure I was just thinking in my mind a lot and tossing some options around.  That's sweet that you have fall break off this week.  UVA had fall break this week and it was crazy how dead the campus got this week.  It's like a ghost town here in Cville.  There are some things on my card that you probably don't understand.  There is a charge for a insta care probably like two weeks ago.  That wasn't for me I promise.  Doctors are over rated and unless I'm dying I won't go to one.  I was on an exchange with a missionary that was really sick and so we went to the doctors and he didn't have his card so I helped him out with the co-pay.  Also there was one last monday at a place called mincers.  For my birthday I bought me a nice UVA hoody.  It's pretty sweet.  Thought I would just let you know.  As for this week it's transfer calls so we will see if I get transferred.  I'm really hoping that I get to stay here in Cville I love this area it is the greatest!!!
This week has been a great week as well as a trying week. There has been so many sweet moments that I will remember for the rest of my life but along with the sweet comes the bitter. The greatest blessing though is that through it all the Lord has taught me more about Him and how I can rely upon him for my strength. I love my Savior with all my heart and know that he is in this work. The first experience of the week was when we were able to confirm a young lady to Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The spirit was so sweet and peaceful. The words that were spoken in the blessing were poetic. This young lady was prepared by God there is no doubt in my mind. The greatest thing is that right after her confirmation she was given a calling. I know that this is the Lords church. The next thing that occurred this week that really taught me about my Savior Jesus Christ had to do with two recent converts. We have been trying to help these two converts stay strong in the gospel but one of them just seems to always have something bad occurring in his life that keeps him from finding the peace of the gospel. As we went to go teach him this week he had lost control of his life and he was down in the dumps. He told us to never come back. Now through this experience I have learned that we must always seek joy even in the hardest times. Another thing is that we can never give up on those that we love. I know with all my heart that my Savior Jesus Christ would never give up on any of us so why would we give up on anyone. The Savior is always there I know that with all my heart and I know that he lives and that he loves each and everyone of us. I know with all my heart that the Prophet Joseph Smith was called of God and that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet that lives today. I know that this is the dispensation of the fullness of times and I know with all my heart that his work is hastening. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I hope all is well and know that I love you with all my heart.  I think about you and pray for you daily.  I love you so much.  WIth all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

Not yet he said that he would.
She is in the Communications comity.  No one has any idea what that means.  Welcome to the Singles ward where you make up callings.
wow that is awesome!!!  Hey just a question.  If you have time this week and only if you have time.  Would you maybe just see how hard it would be for me to get into BYU provo or BYU Idaho?
Thanks mom you are the best!!!  Well I got to go.  I love you so much and thank you so much for all that you do.  I hope that you have a great week with fall break and all.  All my love is sent to you from Virginia.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment