Monday, November 10, 2014

Love You

hey love you don't know when I will be able to e-mail have to take a driving course...
I only got the first e-mail.... Sorry I'm on now

Hello, Sorry that this e-mail is going to be so short.  I have been taking this online driving course all day.  Yeah never get a ticket for sure... It's definitely not fun at all.  I love you.  Thank you so much for sending me an e-maill this week.  It was great to be able to hear about all the great things that are occurring.  It sound like you had a great week and the stress finally gone.  I love you so much.   Don't worry about me your last sentences seem like you are very worried.  I am doing great.  I love the work of God and there is nothing better than serving the Lord.  I love this work with all my heart.  I have been able to learn so much about myself and about the gospel of Jesus Christ. We had a really great miracle this week with a guy that we have been teaching for a while now. He has had a very hard life as he has served in the military and seen so many things that have destroyed his faith in God and in Jesus Christ. We have been teaching him trying to help him gain the faith to pray and he has begun praying and reading the Book of Mormon. The greatest thing happened this week. While we were teaching him we simply helped him understand that he's not going to get closer to God unless he begins preparing for baptism. We helped him see that this was a step to strengthen his faith in Jesus Christ and re-build the relationship he once had. Now we've had this conversation with him many of times but this time just felt different. As we invited him to prepare for baptism by coming to church he said, "For sure this week it is set in stone." We didn't stop there! We then invited him to be baptized on Nov. 30. He said, "I'm not sure if I can make that but if I know that it's true for myself then yes I will." YES! Ask in faith and everything is possible. I know with all my heart that faith is a power and miracles do occur as we go forth in faith. I know that He lives and that he loves each and everyone of us. I know that this gospel is true and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that this is the work of God and that he is hastening it. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.   I love you so much. If there is anything that I can do for you please let me know.  By the way I just might go to montecello next week, Thomas Jeffersons house.  Not sure though we might just play some sports.  I love you and have a great week.  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment