Monday, November 3, 2014

Scholarship

Dear Mom,
Sorry P-day was a little crazy this week.  We had to go teach a guy a lesson early in the morning.  But the good new is He's GOING TO BE BAPTIZED ON NOV. 30!!!!  It was a sweet lesson man just awesome.  It sounds like you need another hobby... I'm telling you you just need to start selling houses for a living you would be way good at it. I just want to thank you so much for the Halloween package.  It was the best thing in the whole wide world to get that.  Especially the apple cider.  Man that stuff is great after you just get done tracting and you are frozen.  Just simp on some of that and bam it's like magic you are warm again.  It is getting pretty cold out here.  The mornings are almost to cold for me to go and run sprints now so I'm not sure what I'm going to do for work outs.  I will find something.  I love you though and thank you so much for all that you do for me.  Thank you so much for all the support that you have given me.  I love you so much and thank you so much for just being a great mom.  We saw a lot of great miracles this week.  I'm short on time so I will just tell you about the lesson we had. In my nightly prayers I have been asking the Lord to help me find the one. The one person that needs to be baptized that day or to simply learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ. It's amazing that when you ask for things Heavenly Father answers. This morning we were getting ready and during companion study I said that we needed to call a former investigator really quick. We didn't get an answer so I was puzzled. By the end of Comp. study the former called us back and said that he could meet right then. Elder Denning and I instantly hurried to go and meet with him. The lesson was great and the spirit was jam packed into that room. It was absolutely amazing such a powerful experience. We helped him understand that he must change his life today make the decision to stop drinking and to clean up his life. We were bold with him and simply told him what needed to happen. Then we invited him to be baptized. He accepted the date of Nov. 30.  This work is so great I know that my redeemer lives and loves all of his children and that he wants us to be able to become just like him.  I love my lord and Savior with all my heart and I know that this gospel is the truth.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it does help us draw nearer to God.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.  I love you and hope that you have a great week!! If there is anything that I can do for you just let me know.  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment