Monday, November 24, 2014

Another Great Week!

Hello I'm on!!!!
I didn't receive an e-mail...
ok sounds good.
yes I got it.  That's pretty crazy that you ralfed.  Sorry I didn't tell you about Jeffersons house.  It was sweet!!! That dude was way smart.  It was way cool to be able to see some virginia history.
I already sent my e-mail.  It was really cool though.  A lot of people think of Thomas Jefferson as an inventor but he actually a designer.  Which is kind of interesting.  
We actually have Elders zone p-day.  So we are going to play sports and get some excursive.  It will be great!
sorry exercise 

What a great week in the mission.  So many great blessings came to us this week.  The greatest blessing this week was to be able to see Scarlett Bradley being baptized.  It's so amazing to be able to see someone that is curious about the church and begins to ask questions move to being able to stand and declare that they know that this church is true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God.  There is no way that this work would move forward with out the Spirit and the hand of the Lord in every step of the work.  I love this Gospel so much.  Being on my mission has really helped me to see that nothing is done by me alone but it is all done by Him.  There are so many times were He enables me to be more than I am, strengthens me to be stronger then I will every be and have a greater capacity to love then is humanly possible.  This gospel is absolutely amazing.  His plan is life changing and marvelous.  Another fantastic miracle that happened this week is of a young lady that we are teaching.  I'm not sure if I've told you about her.  She is very Catholic and very involved in the Catholic church.  She was actually thinking about becoming a nun right out of High School.  We had a great lesson with her about being able to act upon the promptings that she receives.  As we were able to talk with her the spirit was so strong and helped us understand how to best help her grow in her own testimony.  The spirit is such an amazing thing in the work.  We were not able to set her on date to be baptized but she is definitely praying about it and beginning to obtain a testimony.  The last miracle that occurred this week was of a guy that we have been teaching forever.  I've told you about him.  We should be able to see him baptized by the end of the week.  He has slowly grown his testimony and began to find is faith in Christ.  He is now trying to find if he should be baptized this weekend.  We are really hoping that it will.  It has been amazing to be able to see the atonement in his life.  I love this work.  There is nothing greater than this work and all the miracles that occur on a regular bases.  I know with all my heart that this is the true church of God and that Jesus Christ guides and directs this work here on earth.  I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that he as Thomas S. Monson is the mouth piece for God here on this earth.  I love my Savior with all my heart.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that if we read it with the intent to better our lives we will constantly find it as the greatest help to get closer to our Father in Heaven.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.  I hope that you all have a great week and a great holiday.  You will have to let me know how it goes.  Thank you for all that you do and for helping me be the person that I am today.  I love you with all my heart.  If there is anything that I can do for you please let me know.  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

P.S-If you want some great doctrine talks go listen to the talk by Bruce R. McConkie- Joseph Smith. It's way good.
Well I better get going.  Love you.  Have a great week.  Mwah!!! with all my love from Virginia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment