Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy Valentines

I'm on
Ok I still didn't get it
yes I am still here.

Well it sounds like you had a wonderful week.  Last week I didn't want you to think that I was mad or that my life is harder because it's definitely not.  You have three boys and all the other things like work and stuff like that.  The only thing that I have to worry about is teaching people the gospel, it really is the best thing in the whole world.  I think what I will be doing is just going to UVU for a semester and them applying to ROTC latter.  It sounds like it's going to be a process and is going to take a lot of work from what members have told me out here.  That sounds nice with the weather.  Over here it's been pretty cold most of the days, but yesterday was so amazing!!! It was so nice!  But yeah...
So this week was a huge blessing and there were so many miracles here in the Quantico Area.  One miracle we really cool.  So one day Elder Holloway and I were just going around tracting and trying to follow up with investigators.  Everything was dead there was no one out and no one wanted to talk.  We finally are just like, "ok where does God need us to be?"  We got in the car and started driving and Elder Holloway says lets go over to this area that hasn't been worked that much.  We go ever there and start tracting.  As we are doing this a guy gets out of his car and Elder Holloway yells to him and asks him if he wants to hear a message about Christ.  He walks over to us and starts talking to us.  We find out that this guy is an assistant Pastor at a Church.  Right then we were ready to Rip on the bible but something told us to not do that, to just hear the guy out.  So we do and come to find out this guy is a man of faith.  Just has faith out of his mind and really knows how to follow the promptings of God.  We end up teaching this guy the Restoration and at the end of it all he says, "Just a few weeks ago I was asking my Pastor why there are so many different Church in the area and why we don't just consolidate."  I know that listening is such an important part of Missionary work as it is discipleship.  It was so amazing to be able to see this lesson that we thought was going to be a bash session to being a teaching opportunity that brought this man closer to the truth.  There are so many more miracles that happened this week that I wish I could tell you but I don't have time.  Know that I love you.   I know with all my heart that the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored and that it is the only way that we can come back into the presence of our Father.  I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that he was the prophet of the Restoration.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  I love you so much and hope you have a great week.  With all my love from Virginia.
Elder Adams 

Thank you for that quote that is really good.  Elder Holloway and I have been teaching a lot and doing a lot of great things but haven't been able to see these people come to Christ through baptism and that quote really helped.  thank you so much I love you and have to go.  MWAH!  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment