Monday, February 23, 2015

Weather

he I'm on I didn't get your e-mail.
I got it thank you!
So what's up with DAD?????????
ok I just wanted to make sure that everything was ok.  You can tell me things don't worry mom I won't freak out.
At the library in woodbridge.  I don't get moved or know where I'm going tell tomorrow.
Yeah fun stuff... 
No I haven't gotten anything.
Ok will do!!!!

IT HAS SNOWED SO MUCH HERE THIS WEEK!!   Thank you so much for the e-mail that is a really good parable.  I'm not sure if that was a silent rip on me but it was really good.  That sounds like a lot of fun going to Logan again.  That is so much fun I remember when we went up there.  I hope all is going well.  Things are going great here in Woodbridge.  Guess who's getting transferred?  Yes I am getting moved I'm not sure where so I will have to tell you next week.  Thank you for your e-mail it's always so great to be able to hear from you!!!! This area should be having three baptisms next week.  A guy named Frank Mcdonley and two girls named Amani and Timia Hubbard.  We have been teaching this really prepared mother and daughter these last couple of weeks along with these two girls that are friends of a recent convert. Something that has been so amazing to watch is how the Atonement effects everyone in such a direct way. With the two girls they haven't had the best lives and are not doing the best things with their lives. As we have taught them for the past two weeks and helped them prepare for their baptism next week we have literally seen a change in them that is indescribable. With the Mother and the daughter it was so amazing. Yesterday we got permission from out Bishop to be able to do the Sacrament. Paul Batista had a great idea of taking our investigators for a tour and then latter blessing the sacrament for them in the church. It was such a powerful experience. The spirit was so strong and you can see the mother finding new light in her life. I love this work so much it is so amazing.   I know that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is real and that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored here on this earth. I know that it is only through the gospel of Jesus Christ that we can receive happiness in this life and peace in this life and in the life to come. I know that He lives and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  I love you and hope that you have a great week.  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

I am doing great and yes.  It's not that cold out here.  These Virginians are crazy they cancel everything if any snow falls.  Well I got to go I love you so much have a great week!!!

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment