Monday, March 16, 2015

Rocks

H&M has rocking suits for only $78 it's sweet!   By the way I'm on.

How is everything going?  It sounds like you have had a very eventful week.  I bet you are going to do great with the shooting course.  I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.  It sounds like you are doing a lot of family stuff.  That is so cool to be able to spend family time.  I am so excited to be able to experience General Conference out here on a mission again.  It is the best thing in the whole world.  It's exciting to see what they will talk about.  
This week we have been so blessed to be able to do so many great things.  We have two baptisms coming up this weekend.  It is going to be great to be able to see these two people enter into the waters of baptism.  We have seen so many great things this week with a lot of people looking to find the truth in there life.  It was so amazing to be able to see people accept the gospel into there lives.  This week I want to tell you about my studies.  I have been able to learn a lot about the Atonement and the purpose of this life.  As I was thinking this week I was thinking about the connection between our bodies and our spirits.  It is incredible to think about how we can use our bodies as a tool to be able to train our spirits or we can use our spirits to train our bodies.  We have a spirit body that has been created by a loving heavenly father with perfect attributes.  Our purpose here on this earth life is to get our body out of the way and let our spirits have complete power over our bodies.  It is when we do this that we can truly become like our Savior Jesus Christ.  The only way that we can do this is by partaking of the atonement and changing completely.  I know with all my hear that my Savior Jesus Christ lives and that he loves us.  I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church here on this earth.  I know with all my heart that the Atonement is real.  I love my Savior with all my heart in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  I hope that you have a great week.  I love you!!! With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

sorry I got to go.  love you bye!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment