Monday, March 2, 2015

Day Light Savings Time

Hey I'm on!
YAY!!!! how are you?
So I got transferred to Richmond on the VCU campus.  Another YSA ward!!!!!!  Today we are going to go to the holocaust museum.  It should be pretty sweet. 
I did not do that.
Where is Aviation Museum?
hahah ok sounds good.  I will try to do that.
Probably not.  but I will try to go to all the rest of them:)
oooo dang can you do that????????????  HAHAh just kidding.
No we could not do that.  We have to leave those things only for P-day
Ok sounds good thank you.
HAHA really?  I did not know that.
like 15 min tops
Elder Thomas
He's from West Jordan Utah.  And no I'm an assistant to the President.
I wrote it in my e-mail.  and yes we work in the office but for the most part we still teach people.
HAHA you are a funny one.  o I forgot to tell you only one person got baptized last week.  Her name was amani Hubbard.  I will have to send you a pic.
No only one the other two were former investigators.

It sounds like you had an exciting week.  That is sweet that you will be able to go to Front Site.  That will be a really sweet experience for you.  That is also way cool about Arista.  She is an awesome missionary.  And good job on baring your testimony that is way sweet.  My question is where is Dad in all of this?   I don't think I can remember when the last time was that you got up to bare you testimony... What just saying.  This week was an exciting week for me as well.  I was transferred to down town Richmond.  This place is the hood.  My companion and I work on the VCU campus.  It's really sweet.  Probably one of the greatest experiences that I've had.  I was also called to be the Assistant to the President...  It's a super humbling experience and has me freaked out of my mind.  It's sweet though to be able to work on the YSA Campus.  We saw a lot of miracles this week. We were contacting and we met this really prepared young lady. We were able to set up an appointment with her at the Grace St building. When we started teaching her she told us that she had a lot of questions about the church. We were expecting the weird questions but all of her questions were spot on!!! Her first one was, "What happens to us after we die?" We were able to have a great lesson about the Plan of Salvation and it was the best. The spirit was so strong and she accepted a baptismal date. Everyone in this world NEEDS the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that it is the way that we can find happiness and peace in this world and in the world to come. I know with all my heart that He lives and loves each and everyone of us. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that he restored Gods church here to this earth. I love my Savior and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  It is such a blessing to be in the service of God on a daily basis.  I love it so much and you are able to see so many miracles that come because God loves all of his Children.  He is constantly look out for all of us and wants us all to be able to find peace and happiness in this life and in the life to come.  I love you all and hope that you have a great day and a great week.  If there is anything that I can do for you please let me know and I will try my best to do it.  I love you and have a great week!!!  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

The both of you.
haha Well I got to go.  Have a great week.  Love you!!!!  talk to you next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment