Monday, March 30, 2015

THE WEEK!!!!

Well this week was a lot of fun and had a lot of learning experiences within it.  Before I tell you about my week.  How was your week?  How was the narrows?  That sounds like it would be a lot of fun.  I hope that the shooting course went really well and that everyone still has both eyes. #You'llshootyoureyeout. How is the end of school going?  Isn't this where it starts to get super busy?
This week was an interesting week.  We were suppose to have two baptisms.  Nadine was suppose to be baptized but a day before her baptism she backed out.  She is doing great though.  She didn't know if she could live up to the commitment.  She came to church yesterday and loved it again we are meeting with her tomorrow and hopefully she will be being baptized this weekend...  The other guy his name is Omar.  He is sweet.  I was just texting random people in my phone and texted him and he said he wanted to meet up.  We taught him and he already knew everything was true and was ready to be baptized.  The only thing was this week he slipped up and made some choices that kept him from that.  He's back on the band wagon though and wants to be baptized here pretty soon.  This work is going great in the Chippenham YSA ward though.  It is awesome!!!  Loving every second of it.  It's been really interesting working so closely with President Wilson.  He is such an amazing Priesthood leader and such a great example.  I love him to death.  We've been able to go on exchanges all around the mission it's been really cool. We were down by the North Carolina Border this week with some missionaries and had this cool experience.  

Well know that I love you and pray for you daily.  One thing that I want you to study is the Principle of Agency.  It's been a huge blessing in my mission.  Always remember this one principle, "for there is God, and he hathcreated all things, both the heavens and the earth, and allthings that in them are, both things to act and things to beacted upon."  I love you mom and hope that you have a great week.  I know that this gospel is true and that my Savior lives I know that he loves us.  I know that there is a prophet here on this earth.  I know with all my heart that God loves his children and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  I love you!  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment