Monday, June 8, 2015

Hikes

Hey I'm on didn't get an e-mail from you.... What's my uvu id?
Yes I will be. What day were you born?
I have to put that on the form to let you be able to access it all.
I will be sending that form today.  Sorry it took so long.
as of right now no but i'm not sure you might want to put in maybe like 20 just in case.  i have to send a package this week for elder thomas
Some stuff he left behind.



This week was a crazy week.  We had a lot of things going on. The reason why I wasn't able to write you last week was because we had meetings all week long.  We had to roll out all the iPads to every zone.  That consisted of double meetings starting on Monday and going tell Friday.  Really long week but a great one!  When you sign up for classes mom I want you to set me up with a full schedule (18 credits). I know that you don't want to do that but, "Greater love hath no man than this."  Please help me fulfill my goals.  I love you!    
We knew that with all the zone meetings this week that we were going to have to use the moments that we did have to there fullest.  It was amazing to be able to see Perla Corona be baptized this weekend.  She was so prepared!  Elder Olsen and I, before Elder Wray got here, had talked to her but had lost contact with her for a while.  We ended up getting back in contact with her and taught her a very power Restoration lesson.  At the end of it she had no doubt in her mind that she wanted to baptized.  
Another sweet miracle that happened this week happened with a less-active.  We were out finding on Saturday and Elder Olsen got a call for this guy.  He said that he wanted to come to come back to church.  He had been going through a rough patch in his life but knew that the church was going to be what would help him out.  Elder Olsen being the awesome missionary that he is asked if there was anyone that he could invite to come with him. He said he would bring his non-member girl friend.  We were able to sit down with them that night and talk with them about the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  It was so powerful to see how much they needed this message of the gospel.  She is set to be baptized on the 27th of June.  I know that God is preparing all his children.  From that lesson I set a personal goal that if the Lord ever needs anyone to help anyone out he can count on Elder Adams.  There have been to many times I feel that people have been crying out for help but no one will help them.  I know that the Savior does not want that and neither do I.  I love my savior with all my heart.  I know that he lives.  The Atonement is a real power and I know that if we let it it will change our very nature.  I know that this gospel has been restored.  I know with all my heart that Joseph Smith was a prophet and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 
I love and thank you for everything that you've done for me.  Thank you so much I love you.  Keep having fun with all the hikes and fun things like that.  It was great to be able to see you are being a missionary.  Keep up the good work.  Always invite them to be baptized!  I love you!  My official release date will be August 3.  You should be getting an email here soon about it.  Thank you so much! I love you have a great day!  Mwah!  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

We will be playing sports today with the entire zone.  I am doing great!  I've got to go love you!  Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment