Monday, June 29, 2015

Mom?

Hey I'm on
I didn't get an email from you. You there?
I did and say what?
O ok yeah elder Olsen leaves tomorrow.

It was great to be able to hear from you.  It seems like you are doing really well. You are super busy which is great but don't get to busy.  Always remember to keep the basics going in your life; reading, praying and going to church. I thank you for your letters they are always so great.  Just let me know if everything works out for school if not I'm sure it will all be ok and we can figure it out sometime.  I'm excited to be able to get a package.  You know you really don't have to send them.  They are nice though.  
This week was a crazy week. One of my companions is going home this week.  It's kind of crazy to think that I would have been going home right now as well.  This week made me sick thinking about how fast the time has gone by.  It seems like just yesterday I was saying goodbye to you at the MTC.  I hope that me extending my mission was not a selfish move that I made.  I'm sorry if it was.  Know that I love you and care about you.  I pray for you every night as well.  I love you so much!  These next four weeks I am going to live up and do as much as I can to build the kingdom of God being a full time missionary.  
This week was a crazy week with a lot of meetings.  We weren't able to do a lot of contacting or teaching this week.  Taylor and Mat the couple that I told you about last week have set a firm date of being baptized on July 12.  It was sad that we had to pass them off to a family ward, but it's great because their making covenants!  One really sweet thing that happened this week was that I was able to go to the temple with my departing group.  The new videos are way sweet!  They bring a whole new life to the Fall and the Plan of Salvation.  As I was sitting in the temple the thought that just kept coming to my mind was how sacred the role of a woman is in the plan of salvation. It's amazing to see Eve and how she new exactly what she must do to move forward the work of Father. Even hours she knew that it was going to add greater heart ache and stress she absolutely knew that this was going to bring all the joy the Father has. I am so great filmdom the temple and the inspiration that comes as we are there. The symblism of the Savior is so rich in the temple that is truly His house.  I know that this is the Lords kingdom.  I know that He is the head of this work.  I know that as we follow the promptings of the spirit and seek to have the spirit in our life always that we can truly become like our father.  I know with all my heart that the Book or Mormon is true and is the word of God!  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

With all my love from Virginia
Elder Adams

Sweet I am excited.  The temple is sweet.
I guess that's one way to look at me extending.  Probably not we might just go to the baptism and support them there.  Yes we got to go to my dream temple the Washington, D.C. Temple.
I meant though and seeing the new films.
Ok I understand. 
I honestly love being a missionary.  I am also scared to death to go home.  I really don't want to do that at all.  There's just nothing better and being able to work in the kingdom of God and constantly have his spirit.
I am.  I'm not sure I will think about that and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment