Monday, July 22, 2013

Address

Well it's my first P-day in the good old town of Colonial Heights Virginia.  It's pretty crazy how hot it is here.  When I got off the plan on Thursday I instantly started sweating like a pig.  I never thought it was possible to sweat this much in my entire life.  It's crazy.  By the way I'm also going to need a few extra white church shirts because my companion sent one of my shirts through a load of laudry with a pen in it.  Then pen was mine but it's all good.  It's crazy though my shirts become practically see threw because of the amount of sweat that I put off.  I am on a bike for my first area which is pretty cool I guess.  We have biked probably at least 25 miles in the last couple of days we have been here.  Any way that's a little bit about what's been going on.  It's crazy though to think I'm out in Virginia already.  Me and my companion are shot gunning this area and the elders before us didn't leave a very detailed area book so we have to basically start from scratch.  It's good though.  The nice thing is that we live a house that has it's own washer and dryer.  That's pretty sweet if you ask me.  I hope all is well with the house hunting.  What house did you guys decide on.  By the way could you get me Bethany's E-mail so that I could e-mail her?  If not that's ok.  My companions name is Elder Francis he is from Salt Lake City Utah he's pretty cool.  We live in a house with another set of Elders.  Get this one of them is Austin Collie's little brother.  The other Elder is Elder Gronning he is from Las Vegas Nevada.  It's pretty cool here I really like it.  I was in my first rain storm last night.  Got my Eco shoes all wet but o well.  It was crazy we were just riding along on our bike getting ready to come home and boom we got dumped on hard core.  It was insane.  How is the family? Is everything going good?  That's all that I really have to talk about I hope all is well.  In closing I would just like to bare my testimony.  I know that I am doing the Lords work I know that he is right next to me every step of the way.  It's crazy whenever you think you can't go any farther of do anymore you feel something give you that extra strength.  It's the most incredible experience I have ever felt.  I know that this gospel is true and I know that my Savior loves me and I want to share this love with everyone in the state of Virginia.  I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of god and it can help us and strengthen us when every we are in need.  I love this work and I love you.  Have a great week I will probably write you every Monday at around 10 am.  I hope you and dad are reading the book of mormon together and strengthening each others testimonies.  I love you bye.

Sorry I almost forgot my address it is.  3803 Brevard Ct Colonial Heights VA 23834.  Make sure that you get this to Bethany because I sent her a letter but am not sure if i wrote it right on the letter.


No comments:

Post a Comment