Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Off to good old Virginia



Well the time is now.  I am doing my last load of laundry in the MTC and then I will go back and start packing my bags to head for Virginia.  It doesn't even feel like it's real I feel like I'm walking on water it's crazy.  That sounds way cool about the hole camping trip.  Luckily dad didn't bring and live ammunition this time. ha ha.  The MTC is such a great place I love it so much.  The spirit is so strong here.  It's almost like instead of oxygen you breath in the spirit.  Such an incredible experience.  Hey if you could could you send me some more garments I feel that in Virginia I'm going to need them bad.  Just in the MTC I sweat through a pair in less than a day it's horrible.  I was told by some one in here that I can't put drier sheets in with dry lux garments so could you ask about that and then e-mail me next p-day thanks.  I hope all is going well at home.  Tell the people that wrote me dear elder letters to give me/you there emails so I can respond back to them specifically devin and grandma and josh and Jera.  Thank you.  So I know that before we left we were kind of reading the book of mormon.  I invite you and dad to start over but instead of just blowing through the chapters like I did some nights:( really focus on what the lord is trying to tell you.  It's amazing how much this book as changed my life in only a few weeks I can't wait to go and tell people about this glorious message but I thought I would tell my family first and help them come unto our savior Jesus Christ more fully.  I hope all is well with the house hunting.  You'll have to tell me what house you end up choosing.  I got all your packages I do believe.  Thanks for the cinamon roles they came of the perfect day they help my district stay focused so that we could have a more effective study.  Thank you so much for all that you do for me and all that you have done.  Being out on my own has truely shown me how much my mother and father love me.  Thank you so much I love you so much.  XXXXoooXoOOOXxxOOXXx

Hey so I just wanted to make this a tradition of me writing you every week.  I thank you so much for all that you have shown me and all that you have done for me.  You truely are an amazing father and hope to be half the man that you are one day.  You are so awesome.  Timberline has helped me so much in the MTC.  It truely is a program that is called of god.  How is the Harley running?  I hope that work is going great.  Dad I would invite you to start reading preach my gospel with mom it is probably one of the greatest books next to the book of mormon for marriage and just  everyday advice.  Keep working hard I love you.  Thank you for all that you've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment