Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My First P Day



Hey mom sorry that this is the first letter that you have received.  The reason why I didn't write you a hand written letter was because stamps here in the MTC are so expensive.  I should have just wrote you though my bad.  That is way awesome that you put money down on a house that is so cool.  It's crazy how once we start to act the lord will tell us if what we are doing is correct.  I did my first load of laundry.  We will see how it turns out.  I hope I don't pull a Devin and ruin all my garments.  I ended  up washing all my shirts even though I really didn't wear them all because I got this bumpy rash on the back of my neck.  I put that on elephant medicine on the back of my neck and it kinda sucks.  Everything is going great though.  I love this work.  Me and My companion are getting along really well.  His name is Elder Hadley.  He's such a cool kid.  Tell Josh that we did Crazy eights as a District!! 12 People.  You had to wait so long to do your push ups.  So I know when I will be leaving now.  I leave July 17 at 3:30 in the morning.  So if you want to talk to me I will be calling around 4:30 ish.  I am the travel leader and I'm in charge of 29 Elders and Sisters combined it's so crazy!!! The MTC is packed tho.  My room mates told me that I talk in my sleep quite a bit.  I started to teach the gospel in my sleep.  It's crazy how much you study here in the MTC.  You thought my hour a night was insane.  I study up to nine hours a day.  It's so rewarding tho I love it so much.  The food here is delicious.  Well I have to go and get back to the work of the lord.  I love you so much and I help that all is well back at home.  Stay focused say Hi to the family love you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment