Monday, July 29, 2013

Are you there?

Thank you for emailing me my password is 1987.  It's the year def leppard wrote gods of war;)  Keep reading the book of mormon it's so great! don't pay attention to what the story is pay more attention to what the spirit is trying to teach you that's when you get the most out of it.  Love you.

No i got the pictures that looks sick! wanna send it out here? Just kidding!  It was just the new shirts rubbing on my neck.  Once I washed them all and put the elephant medicine on it went away.

NOPE I went through medical school and have a phd didn't you know that?

alright sounds good.  Yes short sleeve shirts would be mucho needed.  thank ya.

Hello Mom.  I'm not sure why I didn't recieve an e-mail from you this week but it's all good.  How are things coming with house shopping?  Were you able to sell my bug yet?
The mission is going great I love it.  We eat some of the craziest things out here.  Me and my companion one night made hot dogs with olive garden salad dressing on them.  Man those things were delicious but I'm not exactly sure that they were the most heathiest thing for me.  The work is hard but it is great.  This week we were able to find a lot of people and hopefully start teaching them this week.  We had a really awesome miracle this week in finding this guy named Fred.  My companion and I were going to visit a less active sister.  Her name is Gale.  As we were visiting with her I felt that talking with her was not the only reason we were there.  A couple minutes later a man came down and started to talk with us.  As we visited with him we found out that he was an ex member of the catholic church.  He left it because he felt that some things just weren't right.  He was very humble a couple years ago his wife died and he then kind of let his life go.  He had recieved a copy of the Book of Mormon from Gale, the less active member.  He had read a little bit but didn't really understand it.  It was very evident that our Heavenly Father had prepared Gale for the day that me and Elder Francis knocked on his door.  He set up another lesson with us.  My companion went on splits with another missionary we live with last night becasue he didn't come out to church.  They committed him to baptism and asked him to pray about a day that he would want to be baptized on.  He truely was prepared it's so amazing.  We have a meeting with this lady named Shakitha.  She has lived in the area for about two years and thinks it's time that she finds a church.  I can't wait to teach her.  This work is so awesome.  Just a fun little fact I am now a baller.  That's a home grown street baller.  Every Wednesday night as part of fellowshipping the missionaries in the area play b-ball with all the homies.  It's pretty crazy my first game I got taken out by this kid but it was all good.  It's so much fun here the ward is nice and the people are great except for when you have to talk to the hard core (insert any religion you can think of) and they don't understand that this is the true church.  It's ok though one day they will realize and understand that this is the true church, "Every tongue shall confess."  The work is going awesome.  We are slowly starting to build up this area and hopefully soon we will see the fruits of our labors.  Thank you for all that you do and everything that you have done for me it really means a lot.  I want to invite you this week to slow down and look for the lord in your life.  It's amazing what we don't notice until we just slow down and actually look.  Look for those tender mercies of the lord that to often get passed off as coisidence.  The lord loves us and wants to help up we just need to aline our with with his.  NOT VICE VERSA!  Take all the desires of our heart and forget them take them out and desire what the lord would desire.  The lord wants all of us.  He doesn't just want part of our time or part of our money or part of anything.  He wants all of our time all of our money and all of our talents.  He want's us all.  In return he can then mold us into true deciple of Him.  No one said that it would be easy but it will most definitley be worth it.  He loves us and wants us to become exactly like him.  Humble yourself and let him do that.  I love the work the church is true and his plan is the perfect plan follow it and we will find true happiness.  I love you and hope everything is ok.  Mwah kisses.  XOOxxooXXoOOXOXOXOoxoOXoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment