Monday, September 16, 2013

Keys



I honestly have no idea look in the car and in my room or idk.  Just look they are there some where.
no I don't think so.  Check in the boxes that I packed. or the car its self.

Wow it sound like another crazy week in Utah.  I heard from some members out here that it is raining like crazy out there.  It feels like fall has finally come here in Virginia.  On Thursday we had record temperatures it was 104 degrees with 100% humidity.  It was so hot it was crazy!!!  Other then that this week was great.  Thank you for the birthday presents.  They made my day.  The package came on my birthday right after district meeting so that made me super happy!  I opened it up and started taking everything out and was super stocked.  Elder Collie has a rule that if it's your birthday you can't make your own cake so he made my cake for me.  He such a great guy I love him.  The cake was delicious.  The Scriptures are freaking awesome.  It's super hard to study in them because there blank but it's so much fun because you get to learn all sorts of new things that you had never before seen.  My birthday was awesome.  O yeah at the end of the night all of my room mates gave me a card and they made me a murky swamp.  It's this drink that Elder Collie and his brothers make.  You take a glass of Coke and you put ready whip into it and mix it all up.  BAM! Murky swamp and it is sure delicious!!! Dad you should try this one probably the most delicious thing ever.  We didn't go anywhere for my birthday dinner.  We had a member dinner lined up but then it fell through so me and my companion went back to our house and made chicken and pasta man it was so good.  I will send pictures of all the celebrations.  A really cool miracle happened this week.  We had a challenge issued by our mission president to find as many new investigators in the mission.  What ever companionship had the most won and got to spend an evening teaching with the President.  The Zone Leaders came out with us on Monday night to tract with us.  We were super pumped so we decided to go to a place where we had not tracted yet.  We ended up in this apartment complex that is pretty beat up.  We just started pounding the pavement.  It was getting close to the end of the night and we were all about ready to turn in.  I went up to this door and knocked on it.  The guy yelled from inside, "Who is it?" I said back, "It's the missionaries!"  He yelled back "Go away!"  I started to wake away and was like well I guess it's just another one of those doors.  I heard the door begin to open behind me and so I turned around.  The guy said, "O wow you really are a missionary.  Come on in."  Me and Elder Collie were the closest ones to the door so we went in.  We had knocked at just the right time.  They were having some family problems.  Me and Elder Collie taught them the gospel and how it can bless there families and how they can be together forever.  It was amazing.  We set them for baptism on October 12.  It was definitely a miracle that is for sure.  I loved it so much.  THIS CHURCH IS SO TRUE!!!!!  That was probably one of the greatest things ever to happen to me out here on my mission.  About the question of cutting my own hair.  I have Elder Collie do it he's pretty good and we are so busy out here that we don't have time to go to a place.  In closing I would just like to share with you one thing that I learned this week.  It is so important that we get ride of our pride and what we want to do and let the lord lead and guide us through the trials of life.  We can fight against the will of the Lord but we are fighting a loosing battle.  There is not a choice of obedience or not being obedient it's choosing if you are going to be obedient to the adversary or obedient to our advocate.  Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer and I love him with all of my heart.  This church is so true.  Thank you for all that you do and all that you will continue to do in my life.  I love you all and hope that all is going well.  Hugs and kisses from Virginia.  I love you all!!!!

UM is that even a question????!!!!!! YES!!! He's great I love him.  His name is Elder Hansen and he's from Smithfield utah up by logan.

Yeah I know he doesn't know any of them.  PLEASE NEVER CALL THE MISSION OFFICE UNLESS SOMEONE IS DEAD OR DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha um... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hey Kierra Jackman wants to read the blog. kierrajackman@yahoo.com.  How is book of mormon reading going haven't heard anything.

Well got to go bye mom love you thank you again for the birth day gifts it was great!!!!

                                                                         My companion is in the back ground

                                                                                                      Lite Up

                                                                                               Birthday Cake!!!

                                                                               Found a street with our name.

                                                           Birthday Breakfast.  Eggs, Toast, Grapefruit, Figs.
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment