Monday, November 4, 2013

HOLLY COW THE HOUSE IS HUGE!!!!!!!

HOLLY COW THE HOUSE IS HUGE!!!!!!!  That is such a sweet house man alive.  I'm sure that your house can't be dirtier than our house right now.  With four boys living in it and only one cleans up... Me.  Man I never realized how much I like clean things until I was out here my companion probably thinks that I am crazy.  It sounds like you guys are having fun having to do all of this house stuff.  It's crazy to think that the house that I lived in for 18 years is going to be gone when I come back.  It's all good though we will make new memories in the new house and it will be great!  That's pretty sweet that you guys had a ton of trick or treaters.  We went to a members house and handed out mormon.org cards with candy.  Not a lot of people trick or treat out her in Virginia.  Funniest thing thought apparently its the social norm out here that when parents take their kids trick or treating the pop open a cold one and get plastered while there kids get candy.  Thought that was pretty interesting....  That's crazy to think that Devin is 25 I didn't know that he was that old.. ops.  I did get the package thank you so much.  The candy was very delicious and I enjoyed it.  How did you know to send me a dish scrubber?  Our dish washer is actually broken right now so that has helped out a lot.

This week was such a great week in the mission field.  I am loving it.  On Tuesday we went to the Federoff's house and we taught them about building upon a Christ foundation.  We invited April to be baptized but she wouldn't accept.  We then asked Adam about if he wants to change his life.  He was able to bare his testimony to April about how he wants to begin to change his life and about how it's so important that his entire family begins to change.  It was so powerful and great.  We invited him to begin to become a priest and then he could baptize his wife which would be such an awesome experience.  The Federoffs are slowly coming around and changing it is going to be great to see them enter the waters of baptism.  Another really cool thing happened this week.  We went over to Fred's house last night to see how he was doing.  One of his High School friends of 35 years was over there she cooked some authentic gumbo.  Holly goodness celestial kingdom food right there.  Anyway come to find out Fred is beginning to think about joining the church and he quit smoking for 3 days! It is so great to see people begin to change there lives.

Our mission President has given us this packet called our gift to Christ.  We are focusing on how we can better live our temple covenants and be better disciples of Christ.  September was Sacrifice September, October was Obedience October and November is No No November (Law of Chastity).  It's been such a blessing to be able to study these topics and see how they are all related.  I invite all of you to begin to look at how you can better live your temple covenants and always look to improve.  Think about what the Lords vision is for you.  Read you patriarchal blessing and sit and ponder.  See what it is the Lord needs you to be so that you can be an instrument in his hands.  I have noticed that over these four months it has been hard but it has been such a great blessing to grow closer to my Heavenly Father and learn how to access Jesus Christ Atonement more fully in my life.  This life is an ever changing process it's all about progressing and becoming better.  Make sure that we are always living up to who we are, sons and daughters of a king, someone who has all power all knowledge and everything that we could imagine.  I know that this church is true I know that our Savior Jesus Christ lives and that he loves each and everyone of us.  I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God.  I know that to love is the beginning of all things as long as we can love someone or something everything will be better and we will see great improvement.  I love my Savior and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ my Savior, Amen.

I love you all and hope that you have a great week.  Know that you are in my thoughts and that I pray for you.  Remember that daily greese is cheep. Read and Pray daily and you will be the person that when you get up in the Morning Satan will say, "O Crap He/She is up."  I love my Savior and I love you all stay safe and have a great week.  Hugs and Kisses from Virginia.  

Elder Adams  

Elder McConnell
That's crazy about Glenn.  What the crap was he thinking?
Hey have you found material for my soccer blanket?
Everything is great.  Thank you for your advice last week I read it daily.  Love you I will talk to you next week. Kisses MWAH!!!
 S

No comments:

Post a Comment