Monday, February 24, 2014

NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP

OOOOO!  How are you doing?

It was so great to hear from you.  Mom our heavenly Father hears your prayers.  I was in a lesson this week and I felt a prompting to write Devin and see how everything is going.  Your Heavenly Father loves you don't ever forget that.  He knows that you can help Devin become the man that you know he can be.  It just takes patience and persistance.  Never ever give up.  One day he will look back on his life and thank you for all the loving guidance that you have given him over the years.  NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP.  That is one thing that you taught me while I was growing up.  Adams are not quiters we don't throw in the towel early or say it's to hard.  We look forward with faith and know that He is always by our side.  It sounds like you have had a pretty eventful week.  You are so lucky that you get to go to the temple and be able to sit in the house of the Lord.  I wish so badly that we could go to the temple.  I miss it so much.  This week was a great week in Piedmont. This week we saw a really sweet miracle. We took this guy on a church tour. His name is Ryan. We showed up a little late because we were running behind but he was fine with it. We should him what was in the church and explained what services would be like. At the end of the tour I asked him what he was feeling. He said that he wasn't sure. He felt nervous and his chest was on fire. It was such an amazing blessing to be able to testify to him that that was the spirit.  Another miracle that we were able to participate in is the baptism of the Beasley kids and father.  The mother has been a member for a while now and has been trying for so long to get her husband to take interest in the church.  She has tried for a long time now to also get her kids into the church but she has found no success until this week on Thursday.  They are so excited to get baptized.  It is a miracle and a blessing that the Lord has allowed me to know this family and to help them progress.  I know that it was only because of him that they are even being baptized.  It will definitley be great.  I hope that everything is doing well.  If there is anything that I can do for you please let me know.  One thing that has been very apparent to me this week is that our Savior loves us.  He helps us through everything and he is mindful of all the trials that we are going through.  The best thing is that when he answers our prayers he answers them through other people.  We must always be watchful and humbly to follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost we may not know where it is going to take us or what the savior might tell us to do but always be watchful and vigilent in follow the Holy Ghost.  I love my Savior so much I thank him everyday that I have the opportunity to put on the black name tag and white shirt.  It is such a blessing.  I know that he lives.  I love you all and I thank you mom for everything that you have done for me.  NEVER GIVE UP.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.  With lots of Love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

"Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith."-Dieter F. Uchtdorf  If you sincerely put forth the effort to find the Lords will, which I think that you have and then you act the way that you feel the Lord will magnify your efforts and everything will work out.  You can't fail when you are the Lords errand trying your best.

three but only two are being baptized
No I am good.  Thank you though.  Not every night but we eat at members house a lot.  No I didn't I don't think I will.  I already got it she just put the money in my mission card fund.  Well I got to go I love you and hope you have a great week.  I will pray for you.  Mwah hugs and kisses from Virginia. 






No comments:

Post a Comment