Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy 24th of July

Yes I did. I'm going to need more money the bill is $160

They went and did baptisms you can do that as soon as you are baptized.

No just normal area

I did get transfered

I'm not sure I will be getting my new assignment tomorrow

for 4.5 months on both

I don't have a lot to write this week... I just want to let you know that everything is going well and all is great.  I will be getting transferred this week... Sad it is so hard to be able to say goodbye to all of the people here.  Lydia is getting baptized this week.  Benitas other daughters are getting baptized on the 9 of August.  I love you all so much you mean the world to me.  This work is amazing you are constantly blessed and watched over.  I'm excited to see what is in store for the future and where I will be going.  The song always comes to mind from Varsity All-Stars
The greatest Adventure is what lies ahead
Today and tomorrow are yet to be said
The Choices the changes are all yours to make
The mold of your life is in you hands to shape
I know that to be true.  Heavenly father has created us to act and become something great.  I know that he loves us and that he lives and that our Savior Jesus Christ lives as well.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that his church has been restored.  I know all these things and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.  I love you all and hope that you have a great week.  O yeah two weeks ago I was up in Franklin West Virginia.  I got to play with chickens 4000 of them.  It was cool.  Well with all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

I don't know depends where I go and no not yet
No it was a member in West Virginia.  He raises his own chickens
NO of course not!!  I would have got poop all over me.  I watched one of them die in front of my eyes.  It was crazy!
Um I'm not sure a tie would be cool and um.... I don't know just surprise me.  No it chocked on it's food.  Yes I can still drive I think.  Well I got to go but I love you have a great week.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment