Monday, September 22, 2014

ONE LAST THING

1.YES
2.Just a card
3.NO-Is that suppose to be a hint?

This week has been such a great blessing so many great things are happening here in the Cville YSA ward. I love serving here there is no better area. It has just been such a blessing. Some great miracles that have occurred this week is just striving to find with faith. These last couple of weeks we have been doing all we can to find who the Lord has prepared. We have seen so many people eager to learn about the church and to make the covenant of baptism. One of them is Scarlette she is an amazing woman. She has family that is mormon and has always wondered about the beliefs. She has never been able to really find a religion that fits her understanding. As we have been able to teach her it has been amazing to see how much the Lord has taught her because of her desire to find out the truth. It is absolutely amazing! She asks Golden question and is always trying to find out the truth. Another great daughter of our Heavenly Father is Hailey. She is amazing. She is now reading the Doctrine and Covenants and is just soaking in as much knowledge as she can. It is so great to see the desires of the Lords children. My testimony has definitely grown these last couple of weeks of the Love that our Savior has for us and how much he wants us to find truth and happiness in our life. He is constantly trying to reach out to us and show us the right path it's just are we willing to take it. As I have been able to study sacrifice this last week I have seen how important the living this law is to our salvation. If we don't give Him all in the end He can't give us all. I know that my Savior lives and that he loves each and everyone of us. I know with all my heart that he is always watching over us wanting us to find the truth and to follow him. I know that this is His church and that His gospel is taught here. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Wasn't able to write a lot because we had a busy P-day with meetings again.  Know that I love you have a great week.!

With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

This week our mission is going to read the Book of Mormon is a week from starting this Saturday to Saturday.  I invite you all to do this and gain a greater testimony of the key stone of our Religion.  Share with all people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment