Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Labor Day!

Hey I'm on I know it's early but we have a meeting down in Richmond today.  No P-day! YAY!
Hello! This week has been great and this next week will even be crazier.  We have so many meetings that we have to go to but it is going to be awesome.  The work here in Cville is going great.  It is such a blessing to be able to talk with students and help them see how much more there is to life and what a great message we have to share with them.  We are seeing a lot of success and a lot of blessings.  A great miracle happened yesterday. We were going about our day and no appointment was working out everything was just going weird according to our eyes. I know that the Lord had a plan though. All of out Prime proselyting appointments fell through so we thought what would be a better thing to do than to tract and find students that needed a break from studies. As we went to this one dorm no one was answering. As we were walking away from this one door we heard it open and instantly turned around. A young lady walked out and we began talking to her. After a while we came to find out that she didn't really know if God was there. I believe that the Lord had this in plan the entire time. He needed his servants to bear pure testimony of who God was and how much they loved him after a long day. It was amazing to see how we were able to answer her questions and bring her closer to our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that he lives and that he loves each and everyone of us. I know that he has a plan and if we will just continue to work and do the things he has asked us to do miracles will happen. It is such a blessing to be in the service of God and our fellowman.
There are so many great things occurring.  Lately my studies have been really focused on gaining a testimony of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I think it's amazing how much power comes from a knowledge of our Savior Jesus Christ.  This power has carried nations through hard times it's been able to strengthen and comfort missionaries that are in the Book of Mormon that end up dying for there belief.  That is so amazing to me.  As we come to a true knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I know that we will find strength beyond our own and that we will truly be blessed beyond our understand.  This life is all about coming to know the only true and living God.  This is stated so clearly is John 17:3.  We truly receive eternal life as we come to know our Savior.  How?  Is it through our Covenants?  Is it through our Studies? Is it just going through our Dailey lives and looking for the had of God in our life?  I invite you to find answers to these questions and find ways that you can come to know our Savior Jesus Christ.  I know that this church is true and I know that my Savior Jesus christ live and that he loves each and everyone of us.  I know that he is constantly watching over us and protecting us in all that we do.  I love my Savior with all my heart and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.  I love you so much and hope that you have a great week.  I hope school is going amazing.  I think about you and pray about you.  With all my love form Virginia.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment