Monday, December 15, 2014

Cold!

hey i'm on
awesome.  How is everything going?
sweet.  are you at work right now or are you off?
O hahah fun.....  Help those kids


This week was another great week in Quantico. It is the best nothing is greater than serving the Lord during this time of year.  So many great miracles and so many great people that are willing to learn about the gospel it is the best.  It sounds like the New house is having a few problems... Sorry about that it's not good.  It was really good to know about your childhood though.  I think it's kind of interesting to be able to understand all about the history of the family.  It's all good don't worry you can always just talk about anything and I will listen.  I'm not sure what you can send me really anything works.  It's all good. 
This week we had an amazing miracle. It was with a little girl, Nadia Sheets that was baptized on Sunday. Now last Sunday we weren't sure if she was going to make her date but we did everything in faith. We prepared a baptism programm to help her see what the service would be like. We talked with her parents and tried to think of anyway that we could help her. Then finally we said we are just going to do the interview. On the drive over to the interview we got a text from her father that said, "Nadia has decided to be baptized on Sunday!" That was the greatest text that I have ever recieved in my life. That was absolutley amazing. The greatest thing that has ever happened. It was the best. Then the spirit was so strong at her baptism. There is nothing better than to be able to see a young girl make a covenant with her Heavenly Father. I know that this church is true and I know that my Savior lives. I know with all my heart that faith is what it's all about in this work. If we show the faith we can have all the hope in the world that our Father in Heaven will be there for us. I love this work and I love my Savior and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  This week should be great we are hoping to be able to see another person baptized this week.  It's so amazing to see the work of the Lord move forward.  Well Sorry this one was short I hope that everything is going great.  I love you and pray for you thank you so much for all that you do for me.  With all my love from Virginia.
Elder Adams

no I think I'm good.  I got to go though.  Got to go do some shopping for the groceries.  I love you and hope that you have a great week.  If there is anything that I can do for please let me know.  With all my love from Virginia.
Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment