Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas

That's awesome. I'm on.
how are you?
ooo fun that sounds like fun.
I had to wait for some other elders to get done writing.
exactly... So I was thinking that I would take the money that I got from both grandma's and buy a suit today.  They are having a huge sale of them.  Would that be ok?
that will be fine.  It will probably on be like 150
perry ellece.  and not sure....
it has but it didn't say anything on there.
ok and no.   I don't need snow boots I will be fine.


So I won't be calling this Christmas....  Just kidding I will calling you at 3 my time and 1 your time.  I will try to skype you.  Those pictures of me at the Christmas party must be burned I have no idea what I was thinking... haha That was a lot of fun.  Awesome thank you so much for getting all the Christmas things together.  Hope everything is going well.  I have a confession, I have not sent you a gift yet hopefully I will be able to get it in the mail sometime soon... Yeah not sure about that but we will try to get it to you before I get home.  Just got a little to busy.  Lots of really cool miracles have been happening here in Q-town.  We had a really cool one as we were at our ward party.  My companion and I were going to get our scriptures to go and teach one of the investigators that came to the party and as we were walking outside this guy walks up to us and says, "Yes the lord has led me you to."  We were a little confused so we started to talk to him.  He is from Sierra Leone and has learned about the church.  We sat down with him taught him a lesson and he is now getting baptized this weekend.  This was the coolest miracle!  There are so many great things happening.  It is such a blessing to be able to see the Kingdom of God roll forward at such an alarming rate.  Well this e-mail will be short because I will talk to you on Christmas.  Thank you so much for all that you do and all your love and support.  I know that this gospel is true and that my Savior loves me.  I know with all my heart that the spirit is real and that there is no way that any work could be done with out it.  I know with all my heart that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet today.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  I love you and hope that you have a great week.  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  That's funny!
ok sounds good.  I will talk to you then.  But I got to run.  With all my love from Virginia.  Talk to you soon

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment