Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Season!

Hey I'm on!
No I have not!
That is awesome!!!!
That is way awesome!!!  Holly cow crazy things.
just everything all things are great!! So I'm in Quantico up in Woodbridge VA.  It's home of the Marine Base.  My companions Elder Holloway He's a black guy from LA
Louisianna
Yes I did.  My address is 2807 Woodmark dr. appt.204 Woodbridge VA 22192
yes I did it is great!  contacts yes garments I'm good.
you don't need to send them yet.  Wait tell you have other things!


Well that is way fun to be able to hear all about the amazing things that are happening.  It's so crazy to think that Courtney is coming home already.  Time flies while you are on the mission that is for sure.  We have had some awesome miracles up here in the Quantico area.  It is so great to be able to be serving up here. I love this ward so much.   They are sweet.  It sounds like Devin is pretty set on all Virginia schools.  Let him know that all the NOVA, (Northern Virginia) schools, housing will be super expensive because he's so close to DC.  University of Virginia is the sweetest thing but there is a lot of drinking on that campus.  You will have to let me know what he decides.  It sounds like you are all having a lot of fun.  I love you all so much you are so sweet.  We might be going pretty soon to the Marine Museum here.  So I think that I might need some money for that.  I'm not really sure about that though.   We have seen so many great miracles this past week, Quantico is the best! One of the greatest days was yesterday. We had just had church which was amazing we had a lot of investigators show up. Then we set out for the rest of the day to go and find someone great new people. We were going around talking to everyone and Elder Holloway recieved a prompting to turn around and knock on a door. He does and right when he knocks he then hears, "talk about family history." He does and this guy is golden. He wants to be baptized but just hasn't been able to attend a church long enough. It's amazing then later that night we were going to the Christmas Devotional and we get there and no one showed up... We weren't sure what to do so we thought about it and we both thought to go to an appartment complex and finish the night working. We went there and knocked all the doors we could. There was no answer except for one and they weren't interested. We then hear a car door open and we go down to see who it is. It's this guy named Nixon he is awesome!!!! He is from Ghana and knows about the church. He is awesome and is praying about baptism on Dec. 27. He is so ready it is so amazing!!! I love this gospel and I love the works of the spirit. The spirit is the most effective way to do this work! I know that that is obvious but it is the most amazing thing to be able to see the spirit work on someone else and in your own life. I know that this work is true and I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves each and everyone of us. I love this work and I know that Joseph Smith is the prophet of God that restored this truth to this earth. I know with all my heart that this work is real and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  I love this work.  This week my studies have been really awesome.  I have been studying, What makes us different from the Pharisees?  You can not be extreme in any sense of the word!  You must be flexible and willing to change in order to fulfill the will of the Father.  I know with all my heart that this gospel is true and that the church of Jesus Christ is living.  I love this gospel and I love you.  Thank you for all that you do and I love you with all my heart.  With all my love from Virginia.
Elder Adams

Love you I have got to go.  Have a great week.  I love you so much!! MWAH from Virginia.
Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment