Monday, January 26, 2015

Scholarships for ROTC

I'm on
cool!
Hey I didn't get your e-mail....
What???? You need to be more specific I don't understand what you are saying.
yes I got it.  What happened???????????????

Thank you so much for sending me those things about the Airforce.  Does the scholarship look lengthy?  Will you send me the link to that?  Thank you so much I love you.  I am thinking military because it's a great way to be able to do missionary work and to be able to make myself stretch and grow.  I feel that if I don't do something that is going to be hard for me then I will just become a bump on a log and really not do anything.  You are the best mom in the whole wide world.  Well that's pretty crazy that Josh and Jera are going to be having a child....  It's actually really weird to think about but hey it's the circle of life.  I hope that your week was awesome!  Ours was great out here in the Woodbridge.  We were able to see Charlene Walker get baptized.  It was absolutely amazing to see how prepared she was.  We are going to start teaching her son now and help him learn about the church.  He's a really cool guy and was able to feel the spirit really strongly at the baptism.  The work is going amazing out here.  There are so many amazing people waiting to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ.  There is one thing that I do know and that is that my Heavenly Father lives and loves each and everyone of his children.  I know this with all my heart.  I know that he is aware. So many times I think that this life is in preparation a little more than we like to think.  If you think about it in the pre-mortal life we had the opportunity to grow and develop and spiritually prepare for this earth life.  We are simply preparing for the next life creating if you will what our life in the next life will be like.  Every decision and every action that we make eventually has an eternal consequence it all comes down to us acting and choosing the right things to be able to create our next life.  I love you with all my heart.  There is a special peace in the scriptures.  This life is hard but with the covenants that we make and live we can become armed with God's power (1nephi 14:14)  I know that this gospel is true and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.  I hope that you have a great week.  Know that God is watching over you and that is Loves you!  NEVER EVER GIVE UP NOR GIVE IN!  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

I love you but I got to go.  We will talk next week.  Have a great week with all my love from Virginia!!!!  MWAH you are strong don't forget it!!!! MWAH

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment