Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter!

I'm on

So I got your little update as you were at the hospital but I didn't get your major e-mail...  That is way sweet that you out shot dad.  Good for you!  Dad must be getting a little old....  Just kidding.  I hope that everything is going great in your life.  It sounds like you almost have all the kids out of your hair for the summer which is fun.  How is school going?  Your coming up on the end of the year... One of your busiest times.  That will be fun though.
What a great weekend.  There is nothing better to be able to watch conference on Easter Sunday.  It was so amazing!!!!  The messages that were shared were so inspiring and absolutely amazing.  It was so great to be able to hear the words of the Prophets.  So many thoughts rang true.  I know that this is the true church of God that has been restored here on this earth.  It is such a blessing to know these simple truths in a word that is so crazy.
The miracle of this week is about a Muslim guy that we are teaching.  Last week we were about ready to go into sacrament meeting and this lady walked up to me.  She began talking to me and asked me if I worked with the YSA's.  She introduced me to her boyfriend named Mohamid and said that he was ready and willing to be taught.  My companion and I were kind of hesitant to teach a Muslim we talk to a lot of them on Campus and they usually have a really hard time with Jesus Christ being the Son of God.  When we taught Mohamid we decided to begin the lesson with the "because he lives" video.  The spirit was brought so strongly and Mohamid completely agreed to being baptized.  He said that he would read and pray daily.  It was such an amazing lesson.  I know that the spirit comes through in such a magnificent way when you talk about the Savior Jesus Christ.  I know that this church is true and being a missionary is the greatest thing in the whole world. This work goes forward as we act in faith and teach restored truths.  I know that Book of Mormon is the word of God and that it will help us to draw closer to our Heavenly Father and I know with all my heart that He lives and that He changed everything.  It is such a blessing to have a true knowledge of the only true and living God.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  I hope that you have a great week!!!!  So there's one last thing that I want to run past you this week.  I have been thinking about extending my mission.  I have talked to my mission President and he said what ever I decide we will do.  I want to know what your thoughts are on this.  Now don't tell me what you want but what the Lord tells you should happen.  I love you and thank you so much for being such a great mother.  You are amazing.  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams

P.S.  I got the package as soon as I got in the office today thank you so much I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment