Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring Time

Hey I'm on!
Just got it!  How's life
Mom you sounds stressed again.
Just the way your e-mail sounded.
hahaha ok as long as you say your good.  Wanna know something cool?
So out 2013 Chevy truck had 80,000 Miles on it, so this week we got a new truck.  It's a new 2015 Chevy Silverado and we just barley broke 100 miles on it.  Can you say #newcarsmell.
Haha cuz we have to pull a trailer sometimes or help people move stuff.  HAHAHA and mom just be patient he has a lot on his plate.
hahaha that's funny. There was a line for patience;)  Remember it's just stuff and everything will work out.

This week was a great week.  It sounds like you all had a really great week.  Sounds like you are all keeping extremely busy which is always really good.  That is way awesome that Josh graduated from the U.  I guess you could say that he's a real Ute now.  It sounds like you spend a lot of time with Army and Dot haha.  Almost every week you tell me that you went and visited them.  That is really sweet it's good to know that you and Dad are not just spending time alone on your Sundays.  Honestly I'm not sure what you can send me.  I feel like I spend way to much money anyway.
This week was a great week in Virginia.  We had a lot of meetings that we had to go to.  There these things called zone workshops were we travel the mission and teach the missionaries how to be more effective teachers.  It's pretty sweet.  A lot of the same meeting but still way sweet on the revelation that you receive.  We were able to do that and then we were able to do some finding through out the week.  We met this one lady yesterday that was golden and prepared out of her mind.  She was sitting on a bench where we were talking to people.  My companion and I decided to go and talk with her.  She had been going through a very tough time in her life and was looking to have a better relationship with God.  We asked her if we could say a prayer with her and share with her a quick message.  As we began talking to her she started talking about how she has weaknesses and all she is looking for a is a stable job and an really wants to be able to have a family.  We shared with her Ether 12:27 and she loved it.  She took a Book of Mormon and is really excited to be able to read it and learn more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  It was so amazing to see how that one verse of the Book of Mormon changed everything.  I know that that book is true with all my heart.  I know that it is a testament of Jesus Christ.  I know that it has the Restored Gospel and that if we live Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End we can find the answers to our prayers.  I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he loves each and everyone of us.  I know that this church is true.  I know that this work is a work of eternity.  I love my Savior and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
We had a really cool opportunity to hear a broadcast yesterday of two general authorities for the North East North American Region.  It was really cool.  Elder Hales said that we need to understand 6 Doctrines; Baptism and Sacrament(Atonement), Priesthood, Temple, Covenants, Divine calling of Joseph Smith, The Book of Mormon.  I am going to focus my studies on these and I invite you to do so as well.  I love you so much and hope that you have a great week.  You are the best with all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams 

No we are actually going to the ZOO today.  It's free for missionaries because it's owned by a member.
No you are totally fine.
Ok well I got to go.  I love you and hope you have a great week!!!  With all my love from Virginia.

Elder Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment