Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thank You

Well it sounds like you guys had a great Christmas and that the Holidays are going great.  I do remember those treat things they were way good!  It was great talking to you guys and being able to hear your voice.  I think that we all have been blessed with the best Christmas gifts.  It was such a blessing to be able to be in the service of my Heavenly Father this Christmas.  Nothing can match the feelings of joy and peace that I felt.  I loved it so much!  Yes I went to Texas road house sorry.  It was Christmas Eve and me and my Comp didn't have a member dinner so we decided to spoil ourselves a little.  I just got a small steak.  My comp went all out and got a 20 oz. bone in steak.  That thing was huge! 
I wasn't able to buy my ukulele because the music store never got one in... I guess I will just have to wait... So transfers are this week.  We get moved on Thursday.  The transfer calls came Sunday though.  I will be getting transferred out of the swift creek area.  It's a sad day and it's going to be hard.  I love the people here so much.  I remember one of my teachers said, "You think it's hard to leave your family wait until you leave the people that you have served for two years it's so much harder."  I've only served these members and non-members for six months and I have grown to love the people so much.  I can't express how much they mean to me and how much I want them to be happy and to accept this gospel.  A mission is such a great blessing.  If there is anyone that is ever questioning if they should go on a mission or not my reply is YES! OF COURSE!  It's such a great blessing to be in the service of my God.  I'm glad that you liked the Christmas gift.  I tried to think of something that was meaningful.  What I'm going to try to do is about every month send home some pics that you can replace the old ones with if you want to.  I hope that everything is going great.  I love you all and care about you so much.  The reason why I said that we are all blessed with the greatest Christmas gifts this Christmas was because I was able to receive the best one ever.  It was to know that my family is a supportive righteous family that is striving to be the best that they can be.  It was such a sacred moment to be talking to Devin and for him to tell me that he was going to go to the Temple.  I have kept that very close to my heart.  I know that this church is true I know that my Savior Loves me and he loves all of his children.  I know that He is there by our sides always.  Let us always remember this happy times so that not if but when the storms come we can rely on the happiness and joy that we have felt this Christmas season.  I love you all so very much I thank you so much for the prayers in my behalf.  I love you and hope you have a great week.  I say these things in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.  Have an amazing week with lots of hugs and kisses from Virginia.

Elder Adams

I have no idea I won't know until the transfer meeting on thursday....
No.  We can't watch anything that doesn't have the church stamp on it.  Is it good?
um for dinner at 4:30 but we have to be in our house at 6 sharp. NO watching the ball drop.
No I didn't.  That is sweet.  as good as 17 miracles?
Wait are you serious!!!! NO!!! Man you ruined it!!!! hahahahahaha LOVE YOU
woah that's a bold statement you just made.
Well I got to go.  I love you have a great week.  Mwah hugs and kisses we will talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment